Friday, May 03, 2013

Beyond Visible | Promotional

Beyond Visible is a rock band based out of New Jersey. The location of the shoot is one that I was extremely honored to shoot at. The Port Jefferson Ferry was docked and I got a free pass to go wherever I wanted on the vessel. It was an amazing experience and one I will never forget. Thank you to Dean for setting this up and giving me this opportunity. I got to meet his bandmates who are all amazing dudes. I look forward to many years of hanging with these guys after they explode...and they will. They recorded their new album with Mike Watts in Port Jefferson, NY. They have an amazing sound that is ready for the radio waves. Dean and I go WAY back and I am SO happy and privileged to reconnect after all those missing years. Keep it up man, you guys are sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment